Saturday, May 7, 2011

Last few Days

Go figure I have no control whatsoever and totally caved on my diet. I can't believe after 3 days of hard work I caved and had pizza the night before, went out to lunch and dinner last night. Ate way to many calories and totally ruined what I had worked on so far. Even though I had only lost 2lbs in 2 days still thats a big big difference for me.

So today just means I have to crack back down, and try my hardest to make sure I can stick with it and actually loose these last 25lbs. I can't wait to be skinny again and maybe happy with myself. "Maybe"

1 comment:

  1. I think there was something in the air last night ruining diets. Have you heard of the up day down day diet? I'm thinking about switching to that for two weeks or so and get my body out of binge mode.

    Best of luck to you today and happy mother's day

    ReplyDelete