Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Diet Roller Coaster

Go figure everytime I try and stick with a diet I always go off the deep end. We went to a birthday party this weekend ate there went out to dinner and ate there. Then had a few drinks those days to, got a tattoo done on Sunday and needed to eat a big meal so I could make it through. Of course it was never healthy at all.

Then on Monday I figured I would try a diet once again, I had tried the ABC and then the SGD. Both work if you have control and I do not. I decided to take bits of both of these diets and work it for myself. I am doing good with 3 days in and eat no more then 600 calories a day. I have been eating more healthy and working out everyday.

I haven't weighed my self today but will tomorrow and see how much progress if any that I have made.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog on whyeat.net :) Good job on restricting your calories!

    wantingtowearanything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete